Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Spring fever with style......



Alright folks, In just a couple of days, I will be releasing the dates for the "Kids Only" sessions for the Spring... Oooh. This is going to be so exciting.. These sessions are going to be fun, the NEW secret locations are so cool and the kids are going to have a blast. Think Spring fever with Style.... So, get your calendars out and be ready for this one time event in the Spring. If you would like to be one of the first to know the dates, shoot me a e-mail at gina@ginaleephoto.com and I will be sure to put you on the e-mail blast. Limited space available. Stay tuned...
~G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina,

This is so exciting, can't wait to do these photos with you.

Letti said...

Gina I would love to have you take pictures of my kids. How much is a session and do you pay per child? I have 5.

DrewB said...

Love that picture! So cute!