Saturday, October 6, 2007

The New Art of Life: Gina Lee Photography




Kids Only Session

SECRET SESSION #1: Urban Alley
WHEN: November 3, 2007
COST: $50 (time and talent only)
EXTRA: Limited spaces available so book early at Gina Lee Photography or contact me at 909.553.0991.


I am so grateful for having had the opportunity to go and learn from one of the best child photographers in Chicago, Audrey Woulard. It was an amazing experience, to say the least, and I am so excited about the new direction my business is heading. I wanted to create these “secret sessions” as a way to say thank you, while at the same time providing you with a lot of fun and stylish portraits at a special rate.

I feel blessed to be able to do what I truly love to do and to still be able to work from home and be with my children every day and watch them grow up before my very eyes. I just wanted to give back in some way to say thank you.

I will be releasing two more dates along with the information for the “secret locations” in the next few days--so check back here often to see what session works best for you and your children. I’ll see you at the secret location. Until then, check out my new website.

~Gina


P.S. Secret Location # 2 to be revealed tomorrow!

No comments: