Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007



I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween. Well, as promised, here are the pictures of my two favorite people in the whole wide world. GABRIELLA and TROY....
oops, I meant Madeleine and Ryder. What you do not see is Chris as Coach Bolton and Myself as Chad (Corbin Blue). It was so much fun to dress up as my daughters favorite characters from High School Musical. To tell you the truth, as many times as I have heard the songs play over and over again in the car, home, and TV. I still enjoy hearing it over and over again, and not because they are just stuck in my brain cells now, but because I know it puts a big smile on my daughters face every time she hears the music. But wait... Ryder loves it just as much, probably because he sees his big sister dancing and singing to the tunes, he needs to join in as well, and you should see him dance.. Watch out Elvis... Well, I have alot to post in the next couple of weeks. Kids, families, grads, weddings and parties. Wheww!!!. It has been busy around here, So stay tuned to see more photos and a very exciting contest coming soon......
~Gina






No comments: